Bellinzona Resort, Cellar Door & Dining is always looking for great new team members who can add value to our operation.
Current Employment Opportunities
Commis Chef and Chef de Partie
Bellinzona Resort is currently seeking an experienced Commis Chef and Chef de Partie who are motivated and able to deliver the exceptional quality that Bellinzona Resort is renowned for.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in both an a la carte and a conferencing/events preparation kitchen.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef and will be responsible for assisting with the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen operation. You will be creative with a confident and modern cooking style- excited about using local produce to create food memories for our guests.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a la carte dining
- Relevant cookery qualification
- High attention to detail
- A commitment to producing consistent results of a high quality
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible working attitude
- Experience in help leading and developing staff
- A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of HACCP management.
What we can offer you:
- Fast career advancement with the opportunity to become a Sous Chef in the future
- Part of a small team with great culture
- Company discounts on wine, food & accommodation
- Work life balance
If career development and the chance to expand your culinary experience is what you’re looking for then this opportunity should not be overlooked!
Candidates must have full eligible working rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply for either position through SEEK >> http://ow.ly/awnp30pocCD
Food & Beverage Attendants – Casual
Bellinzona Resort is looking for excellent hospitality professionals who have the ability to multi task. This is a fast-paced environment where there is always something to do. This is a challenging but rewarding role for anyone who is looking to continue to develop their career in the hospitality industry. Our Restaurant provides quality food for Fine Dining, Conferencing, Events and Weddings.
- Have experience working in a la carte food and beverage service.
- Be prepared to maintain a high level of presentation and grooming with a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Be available for a variety of shifts including weekends and nights
- Have Excellent Barista skills to keep our customers smiling
- Have a current RSA
What you will get:
- We offer Hospitality Industry Award wages including weekend penalties
- Up to 70% off on staff discounts.
- Work with a great team!
Please apply for this position through Jora >> http://ow.ly/Z1J730pzUbI