Bellinzona Resort, Cellar Door & Dining is always looking for great new team members who can add value to our operation.
Current Employment Opportunities
Commis Chef and Chef de Partie
Bellinzona Resort is currently seeking an experienced Commis Chef and Chef de Partie who are motivated and able to deliver the exceptional quality that Bellinzona Resort is renowned for.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in both an a la carte and a conferencing/events preparation kitchen.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef and will be responsible for assisting with the smooth and efficient running of the kitchen operation. You will be creative with a confident and modern cooking style- excited about using local produce to create food memories for our guests.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a la carte dining
- Relevant cookery qualification
- High attention to detail
- A commitment to producing consistent results of a high quality
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible working attitude
- Experience in help leading and developing staff
- A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of HACCP management.
What we can offer you:
- Fast career advancement with the opportunity to become a Sous Chef in the future
- Part of a small team with great culture
- Company discounts on wine, food & accommodation
- Work life balance
If career development and the chance to expand your culinary experience is what you’re looking for then this opportunity should not be overlooked!
Candidates must have full eligible working rights in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply for either position through SEEK >> http://ow.ly/awnp30pocCD